CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Bitrthday

It was my birthday yesterday. I had lots of fun.


This is the first present I opened.







It was Earth Opoly!!

Everything comes right from nature or is recycleable. I love the peices, they have a bean, a peice of bamboo, a shell, a chunk of wood, a seed, and a rock. And the dice are wooden! Elizabeth, Isn't it awesome! Now I have 6 monopolys! For those of you who don't know, me and Elizabeth collect monopolys. She has 10 and I have 6.

It was from Julia, thanks Jules!

Then I went to see Mama Mia again and got my hair cut. I got a book on ancestory and finding out who I'm related too like a hundred years ago from Grammie, thanks!

And a duck from Grammie, isn't he cute!?
I got the next book in a seiries I'm reading. Warriors: Eclipse, from Dad. Thank you!
I got a Maroon 5 CD from mom. Thanks Mom!
And Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight series.
Here is the pie I had instead of a birthday cake, Chocolate Magic Mousse Pie!! I made it myself.




Oh, and I got this totally awesome zebra picture!


and here are more pictures of my house:



We are going to go to Hershey Park too. We were going to go today, but because of hurricane Hanna it's raining all day, so we are going like, next week.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like your birthday was awesome!!! What 6 monopolies do you have??? and by the way I loooove your zebra picture and your hair cut is awesome! It's very flattering. :) Ohh and a question for you... did you hand sew those pants on the side??? :D Love you!!!

Quincy said...

I have:
Earth-poly
The origional Monopoly
Horse-poly
Make-your-own-opoly
pony-opoly
and,
America's National Park-opoly

No, my pants came that way. Your very observant though.

luv u

Grammie/Mom said...

Very nice blog Quincy. Of course, I'm happy to see you are enjoying creating in the kitchen. The pie looks great.

Elizabeth said...

yea i agree with grammie - the pie look quite yummy - especially to me right now lol... MMMM chocolate

Elizabeth said...

hey, quincy. that sounds like a really fun birthday!! i LOVE the Earth-opoly!!!! i got 3 new monopoly's, too. i got the newer original(which doesn't really count), TV-opoly, and Photo-opoly. it's kinda like make your own, but you just add your own pictures. it's really cool!! so now i have like 13! okay- back to your birthday- i think that pie looks really good. you gave me the recipe, so i'll have to try it!! The ancestry book looks cool. thanks for the pictures of your house. i your zebra picture too!! very cute.
i miss you so much! & love you too!

Quincy said...

Thanks for the game Elizabeth! It's my favorite!

Dan said...

Can't believe you're 14 Quincy. Seems like yesterday when I was throwing you across the pool in our back yard in Florida. Happy birthday and I love you.
Dad

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY a few days late. love the pics from your birthday. when I get a chance to come down were gonna have to play a few of your monopoly games. I can't believe your 14!!!