CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kitchen and House

Elizabeth asked me to put more pictures of my house on the blog, so I am glad to have something topost about. Here are a few pictures of my house, I will post more pictures when I have more pictures.




Here is the house, no it's not tilted, it's just your imagination. (and I didn't take the picture tilted either).
Here is the kitchen when we first moved in, it's pretty darn big.
Well, thats what I got so far.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Holy Heck that kitchen is HUGE! and i like your crooked but not really crooked house lol

Elizabeth said...

Quincy! i absolutly love your house!!!!! i might just have to come live with you. lol.

Grammie/Mom said...

I'm liking the tour. Can't wait for the world to see the rest of the house.

Elizabeth said...

ok well there was no option on the ITS MY BIRTHDAY post to leave a comment, so I'm commenting here... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE ROSE!!! goodness, 14 already. Time does fly... XOXO I LOVE YOU!!!