This is funny
Lovely no matter what age or year you are Quincy Rose! All you girls seem to be having a blast with that website.
Quincy, that cheetah scarf around your neck in the 1962 picture is FABULOUS! hahahaha I love that you did this. I think this website is hysterical and all 4 pics are GREAT! :D
HAHA I love them all. You look great!!!
Too funny...Quincys for all ages!
that's HILARIOUS!!! i love the 1962 pic!! you should do the rest of the family, or at least the kids!!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
5 comments:
Lovely no matter what age or year you are Quincy Rose! All you girls seem to be having a blast with that website.
Quincy, that cheetah scarf around your neck in the 1962 picture is FABULOUS! hahahaha I love that you did this. I think this website is hysterical and all 4 pics are GREAT! :D
HAHA I love them all. You look great!!!
Too funny...Quincys for all ages!
that's HILARIOUS!!! i love the 1962 pic!! you should do the rest of the family, or at least the kids!!
Post a Comment