Hey, it looks like you spent some time cleaning. It looks very nice. I think Kate and Beth will enjoy seeing it.
ahhh I love it. I think I should get a loft bed since my room is so small, but I don't like the idea of being close to spiders on the ceiling. lol.
kate's just scared... she did the top bunk for soo long Idk what the difference is :P but I LOVE YOUR ROOM!!! Your style is soo funky and i think it's FANTASTIC! :D that chair is GREAT :D
Thanx!
that looks great quincy
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
5 comments:
Hey, it looks like you spent some time cleaning. It looks very nice. I think Kate and Beth will enjoy seeing it.
ahhh I love it. I think I should get a loft bed since my room is so small, but I don't like the idea of being close to spiders on the ceiling. lol.
kate's just scared... she did the top bunk for soo long Idk what the difference is :P but I LOVE YOUR ROOM!!! Your style is soo funky and i think it's FANTASTIC! :D that chair is GREAT :D
Thanx!
that looks great quincy
Post a Comment