CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Swedish Meat Ball

Today, Grammie showed me how to make Swedish Meat Balls, they are really good! They're even better than the ones at Ikea! And thats saying something!


Here the are still cooking:

Then we put gravy on them:
Here's Mom mashing potaotos (she's really good at that):
And here is the whole meal, isn't it beautiful?:
Yes, my plan is to torture you with the appatizing pictures! Bwahahahaha!
But I'm not that evil, so I'll give you the recipe:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yummm - better than IKEA's?! I am jealous of your dinner and yes it is torture. :P

p.s. Olivia's sayin hello - she's movin around like crazy right now :D

Kate said...

mmmmmm they do look yummy. glad grammie is teaching you how to cook some food. your making me hungry with this blog