CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

First post

Hey people! I'm a blogger now. My very own blog! Sweet! So I'm posting my first post (hence the title "first post"). Don't you like the name? To Infinity and Beyond! I like it.

So I'm gonna try to post as much as I can, even if I don't have anything to post about... I'll find something. Like now, I'm posting about my first post! See, posting is easy, and finding a picture for your post is easy too, like here I have a picture of a monkey. No, It dosn't have any significance what so ever, but, it's cute so whatever!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quincy, I am truly honored to be the first to post a comment on your Blog Site.
Did you send this to grandpa's E-Mail address? Then maybe he can sign on again and communicate with you.
I just hope this message gets thru. Love, Grandma Sander

Dan said...

Nice blog, Quincy! Love ya
Dad

Elizabeth said...

Quincy this is awesome!!!!!! Now you have your own blog!
So happy for you!
-Elizabeth

Colleen said...

I'll miss you over at my blog. :o(
Love you,
Mom

Elizabeth said...

Rosie Rose!!! I am so Excited that you have your own blog!!! And I DO love the name - it made me laugh when I opened it up... You always make me smile! I look forward to more posts about random stuff with random pictures... i love the monkey it reminds me of the sock monkeys i made avery and mitchell for christmas. XOXO and I see that there is another Elizabeth so I shall sign mine

~Beth

Quincy said...

=0D
Love you and miss you all! I can't wait to see you and Olivia in october, Beth. Elizabeth, I'll see you in the summer!