Hey look, I'm back in blog world! I made cupcakes.
Welcome back Quincy!! I missed you. What kind of cupcakes did you make? They look pretty good to me! Hey, do you have any other news to share with us??????
They looked funny, but they tasted really good!
Yeah..good cupcakes Quincy. Good cookies tonight, too. Congratulations on winning the bake-off!
I didn't win the bake-off! Abby won. By 1 point. They are chocolate chip cupcakes.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
Welcome back Quincy!! I missed you. What kind of cupcakes did you make? They look pretty good to me! Hey, do you have any other news to share with us??????
They looked funny, but they tasted really good!
Yeah..good cupcakes Quincy. Good cookies tonight, too. Congratulations on winning the bake-off!
I didn't win the bake-off! Abby won. By 1 point. They are chocolate chip cupcakes.
Post a Comment