CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
I hope your christmas was a good one! Mine turned out better than I thought it would. I got a camera! A beautiful red camera that takes awesome pictures. Here are some of them:

These are my presents:


I got a ton of books.
Anime studio 5.
Mama Mia
Kung Fu Panda
3rd season of Gilmore Girls
Christmas-opoly
Monopoly here and now: World edition
Monopoly Express
(haha! 3 monopolies!!)
A camera

This is Oceana. I made her for mom. She's an octopus.


This is Murphy. i made him for Grant.



This is Sophi. I made her for Julia.




4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Quincy - I just have to tell you that I LOVEEE your sock monsters! And i was wondering if Olivia's has a name??? There was no story to go along with hers...

Grammie/Mom said...

You are very creative! The sock buddies were a big hit here. Did you make one for your dad and Kevin?

Quincy said...

No, I got Kevin a 6 pack of cream soda and dad a pirat game that we've been playing non-stop sense Christmas. Omg! I forgot send the story!

My name is William. I love poems by the billions, eat cake by the trillions, I am quite stocky, love air hockey, I loves to chew, just like you, eat apple pie, piled up to the sky! I adore llamas in red pajamas. Ducks, and trucks, and such. I always rhyme, Oh, dear, I'm running out of time.

Love Willy

Leslie said...

happy christmas...i love the sock buddies!!!