Thanksgiving was great! It always is great, who could not like Thanksgiving?? It was great seeing family and spend the day thanking God for what we have instead of wishing we had more... Thanksgiving balances out Christmas. So here are a list of things i am thankfull for:
That I have such an awesome (although abnormal) family (extended and imediate included)
That I have such awesome friends
For turkeys and potatoes.
For the mail men/women, sending and delivering all the cards and letters and boxes I send and receive
For the Theraputic Riding Programs accross the world that help the handicapped learn to ride, I am honored to be a volenteer at the Northern Virginia Theraputic Riding Program, and for the other volenteers, and for everyone who donates to them because they really need donations because they are trying to buy a farm cause the other one they used to have burned down and sense they are a nonprofit organization, they need donations.
For music. Who can live withought it?
For all my teachers, including everyone who taught at Homelink, and my riding teachers, and my piano teachers.

4 comments:
what a beautiful post Q....i am thankful for you too and for the chance to see you this thanksgiving...and i could not agree more that this holiday helps balance the want and consumerism of christmas!! very insightful
That's a very good list of stuff to be thankful Q. Love you!!!
I'm proud of you Quincy, for seeing this holiday season the way it should be! I'm so thankful for seeing you and all the rest of the "abnormal family" this past week. Love you.
As a proud member of your awesome, abnormal family, I want to say I'm so very proud of you Quincy...not only for remembering the true spirit of Thanksgiving and God's precious gifts to us, but also for the selfless work you do for the riding association to help less fortunate people enjoy the horses. Your are a special girl and I'm thankful to be your dad!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment